Mother's Day is just around the corner, and if you're still looking for a fun bonding activity that you can do with your mom that is far from the usual, we suggest getting inked *together*. It may take a little bit of convincing on her part, but it's the perfect way to celebrate and strengthen your bond—especially if the design has an important meaning for both of you.
Need some recos? Don't worry, we got you! Ahead, we rounded up 10 of the cutest mother-daughter tattoos, from minimalist line art to chic colored designs. Check them out below:
Minimalist Mother-Daughter Tattoo Ideas
1. A heart is a classic and timeless design that's perfect for you and your mom.
2. Jazz up the usual heart tattoo design by filling it in with more details. Check out the intricate shading and line work done in the roses inside the hearts!
3. The forearm is the perfect spot for a word that has a special meaning for both of you. Get it done in an elegant script to keep things looking ~classic~.
4. If you and your mom share a favorite flower, why not get it tattooed on both of you?
5. Choosing your birth flowers for your tattoos is another way to put a special ~twist~ on the classic floral ink.
6. Using two puzzle pieces is a fun and cute way to show that you and your mom complete each other.
7. This phrase is a beautiful reminder that you and your mom will always have each other's back, no matter where you are.
8. Space babies will love these simple but intricately-drawn star tattoos.
9. A tattoo that can only be *completed* when the two of you are together is a neat idea!
10. Not a fan of flashy tattoos? These barely-there floral tattoos are simple yet totally elegant.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!