Whether you’re catching up with your best friend or partying hard with your blockmates, a girl’s night out is the perfect opportunity to play with makeup. Don’t be afraid to reach for colorful pigments, bold lippies, and beaming highlighters—it’s your night, after all! But if you don’t know how to add that extra oomph to your usual beauty routine, a few celeb makeup pegs should help you get glammed up.
After scouring social media for party-ready MOTDs, we’ve rounded up eight fun and fresh makeup looks worth copying from celebs:
1. For a soft glam look, try a neutral smokey eye with a warm glossy lip. As Kyline Alcantara demonstrates, you can never go wrong with this classic!
2. Now that the glazed skin trend is everywhere, we’re never leaving home without packing on the highlighter. Similar to Alexa Ilacad, add highlighter to the highest points of your face to bring out your natural bone structure.
3. Colorful eyeshadow can be intimidating, but this pastel purple look from AC Bonifacio is a beginner-friendly option. To DIY, apply a darker shade of purple to the outer corners of your eyes, then highlight your lids with a shimmery shade.
4. Of course, you can always just go for a bold red lip. Maris Racal keeps her base and eyes minimal to let her pout take center stage!
5. If a red lippie is too much for you, a deep terracotta is a low-key alternative that’s just as pretty. Gillian Vicencio wears it with winged eyeliner and sculpted cheeks for a modern take on old Hollywood glam.
6. Melizza Jimenez’s graphic eyeliner look is for the edgy girls out there! Complete your Euphoria-inspired look with a nude lip plumper and a champagne highlighter.
7. Mimic Blythe’s post-workout flush by applying a cherry-red tint to your cheeks, nose bridge, and lips. Skip the eyeshadow and sweep on lots of mascara to accentuate your gaze.
8. Is there anything more glamorous than a gunmetal smokey eye? Tip: Balance out the cool-toned look with a pink pout à la Julia Barretto.
8 Celeb-Approved 'No-Makeup' Makeup Products Under P500
8 Simple, Beginner-Friendly Makeup Looks We're Copying From Gen Z Celebs
8 Soft, Romantic Makeup Looks for Your Next Date Night, as Seen on Celebs
7 Fresh, Youthful Makeup Looks for Your Debut, as Seen on Celebrities