10 Makeup and Hair Tricks We Picked Up From Shaking It Off with Taylor Swift
Since the world premiere of Taylor Swift's new single, video, and the release date of her new album, we basically haven't been able to stop dancing and shaking to "Shake It Off." If you haven't seen it yet, you better get to it right NOW. And after watching it for the nth time, we've been able to fully appreciate and take note of all her awesome beauty looks (because duh, that's T-Swizzle for you) and we're sharing it all with you! Just scroll down for the breakdown of all the best hair and makeup tricks Taylor packed in one awesome video!
1. You don't need to put on makeup when you're working out or dancing, all you need is an effortless, messy bun to look extra cute.
2. Glam up your street-inspired look with extended cat eyes and a super red lippie!
3. Want to look poised and proper but still make a statement just like a ballerina? Go for an ultra sleek bun and pile on the mascara, black eye shadow, and top it all off with a subtle pink lip.
4. Whether you're trying to channel Lady Gaga or you want everyone to notice you, go for a sparkling gold lip! First, swipe on your concealer or nude lippie and then apply your gold or glittered shadow on top.
5. Go for the natural beauty look with slightly messy waves, lined eyes, and a swipe of your favorite MLBB (my lips but better) lippie.
6. Look feminine even with oversized specs by swiping on your boldest pink lipstick just like Tay!
7. Get legit street cred with a braided ponytail, deep pink lips, and lots of eye makeup.
8. Don't want to be bothered? Gather your hair into a sleek and tight top bun!
9. You can never go wrong with Taylor's classic cat eyes and red lip combo! Don't forget to fix your hair into a sleek bob with sideswept bangs, too.
10. Bring out the bright-colored shadows on your lids when getting your school spirit on. Finish off the look with a bold lip and a ponytail finished off with a pretty bow!
Which looks and tricks did you like from the video? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We really love hearing from you.