If you’re a student who has to abide by a strict dress code, you might think that your hair color options are scarce. But don’t worry, you don’t have to let those rules hinder you from expressing yourself! ICYDK, there are actually plenty of natural-looking hair colors you can try when you’re in the mood to experiment with your tresses. We’re talking peek-a-boo highlights, subtle balayage, and muted tones that effortlessly showcase your personal style. Scroll ahead to see some of your possible options!
7 Pretty, Low-Key Hair Colors That Won't Break Your School's Dress Code
1. For a beginner-friendly blonde alternative, go for bronde! It’s a seamless fusion of brown and blonde shades typically incorporated into an ombré or balayage look. Bonus: This versatile hue will look great on all skin tones!
2. FYI, chestnut brown highlights naturally bring out the golden undertones of morena skin tones. It looks even prettier under the sunlight, so we suggest saving this color for bikini season.
3. You can also opt for caramel brown highlights against a black base for that low-key pop of color. While you’re at it, go for a blunt chop like Liza’s to give your locks more body.
4. Not a fan of bright hues? Try a ~quirky~ blue violet color that naturally blends into jet black hair. This is also a great option for cool-toned complexions!
5. If you can’t give up fun and vivid shades, consider dyeing just the underside of your mane. That way, your peek-a-boo highlights will only be visible when you sport an updo.
6. Soft and muted, auburn is like the quiet younger sister of copper. It may look brown at first glance, but that deep reddish undertone will definitely make people look twice.
7. Julia’s chocolate brown hair is a popular choice among Filipinas due to its versatility and effortlessness. Apart from being low-maintenance, this natural hue also perks up your skin tone and makes you look fresh.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!