The Candy girls had a beautylicious blast during the Grand Fans Day of Face My Love at the Market! Maket! Activity Center last month. After going viral over the internet, Face My Love is now dubbed as this year's "most viewed, most talked about, most kilig-inducing" webenovela. As a treat for the fans, Pond's prepared a day of fun and pampering. The event included exciting booths, workshops, games and even a free skin check-up. Coming face to face with the stars of Face My Love was definitely the cherry on top!
Watch the rest of the webisodes here.
Do you want smooth and beautiful skin? Well we have good news for you! You don't need a shooting star to have perfect skin. Here are 5 tips to look fresh every day!
- Zap those zits. Had a long and tiring day? Stay away from stress as much as possible! It's also appropriate that you wash your face 2 to 3 times a day. Wash away all the impurities and unwanted dirt with an anti- bacterial facial scrub. Teenagers are more prone to oily skin, which causes pimples and breakouts. Deal with those zits ASAP before you bump into Prince Charming!
- Stay protected under the sun. Love the sun but want to protect your skin from it? Make sure to put on a moisturizer with SPF!
- Keep your skin hydrated. Here's the rule of the thumb: make sure to moisturize at least twice a day! It gives you the proper moisture that your skin needs to prevent dry skin. Always be ready because you'll never know when your Prince Charming would touch your skin.
- Don't forget the rest of your body. It is necessary for your skin not only on the face, but also for the body to be taken care of! Slather on some lotion after you get out of the shower to seal in the moisture.
- Make it a habit. Want flawlessly radiant skin? Develop a basic beauty regimen you're comfortable with (cleanse, tone, and moisturize enough for you?) and stick to it! You'll see the results in just a few weeks.
Want more tips on how to make your skin glow? Read more here! Got your own? Post them in the comment box below!