We've long established that Ida Anduyan is a pro at posing—she contorts and moves her body in a way that creates effortlessly cool photos. As we were studying her feed, we noticed that this also applies to her swimsuit OOTDs. If you've been wanting to improve your posing skills, taking cues from Ida's snaps is the way to go.
Here, we round up some effortlessly cool ways to pose in swimsuits that we spotted from Ida's photos.
How to Pose in Swimsuits, As Seen on Ida Anduyan
1. Taking your photos from a lower angle can make you appear taller.
2. For a more dynamic-looking photo, ask your friend to splash some water around you before your picture is taken to create a cool effect.
3. Feeling a little camera-shy? Use your wide-brimmed hat to hide your face while you pose away in your swimsuit.
4. Use the sky to create a dreamy background for your swimsuit shot!
5. A mirror selfie is always a classic. It doesn't require too much effort on your part. Just take your phone out and snap away!
6. Posing against a bare background will make your vibrant-colored swimmie stand out even more.
7. Here's an easy posing idea: Ask someone to take a picture of you lounging around the water in your float. You can also add in a grayscale filter to your snap afterwards for an aesthetic finish.
8. Taking your photo from behind is one way to lessen any awkwardness you might be feeling.
9. Here's one way to incorporate your S.O. into your swimsuit photo. We're obsessed with this low-key couple snap!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!