PHOTO Make Up For Ever
Here are 7 easy steps to make sure your makeup brushes last longer!
- Wet the brush head with water (don't immerse the entire brush in water—this might loosen the glue and cause your brush's fibers to fall out).
- Swirl the brush gently against the shampoo tub.
- Use your fingers to rub the inner fibers of the brush, especially when cleaning your foundation brush.
- Repeat steps two and three until the makeup residue is gone.
- Rinse well.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water with a small towel.
- Lay your brushes flat against a paper towel and let dry.
Read more about makeup brushes in the September issue available at magazine stands and bookstores nationwide. Download your digital copy through our branded app, Zinio, or Buqo.