Let's face it: It's not exactly easy to do your hair before school. When you've spent all night cramming long papers and chugging cups of coffee, the last thing you'd want to do is wake up early the next morning just to tame your locks. No judgment here—we totally get it! That's why we compiled some pretty yet easy hairstyles you can recreate with zero time and effort. Learn how to DIY them below:
1. Other than being cute and fuss-free, baby braids also fit the Y2K aesthetic that's been sweeping the internet lately. Just part your hair down the middle and braid at least two thin strands on both sides of your head.
2. On extra busy days, you can just opt to put your hair in a low bun. We suggest leaving out a few tendrils to frame your face and neck!
3. A half-up half-down hairstyle is effortless and chic! Zhoosh it up by using your favorite barrette or scrunchie.
4. It takes about an hour for beginners to curl a full head of hair, but you can always just crimp a few strands for that lived-in look. It's also an easy trick to make thin hair appear lustrous!
5. Although we'll always be intrigued by complex braids, a basic side braid is our daily go-to. Quick tip for volume: Lightly tease your hair at the roots before braiding!
6. No time to brush through your natural waves? Tie your hair into a low side ponytail and call it a day!
7. If you're in the mood for something extra, go for a high ponytail that channels Ariana Grande and Kyline Alcantara. So fun and youthful!
8. While straightening or blow-drying your hair, flick your hair towards your face to flatter your features. Pin some strands behind your ear for that clean-girl look!