Posing for Instagram is already hard enough for some people, but it can be extra difficult if you're posing in a *bikini*. There are a lot of people who may find it awkward and might not know what to do when a camera is trained on them. Thankfully, there are a ton of poses you can try that only takes minimal effort but give ~maximum~ results.
Curious? Just head on over to Erika Rae Poturnak's Instagram. Since the Gen Z star and singer is a certified beach babe, she has totally mastered the art of posing in a swimsuit! Ahead, seven poses we're definitely trying out for our next beach trip:
Erika Rae Poturnak's Effortless Swimsuit Poses
1. Lounging on a beach chair while letting the rays hit your skin will give you an effortless sunkissed glow.
2. You don't always have to look directly at the camera if you're feeling shy. Take notes from Erika's favorite pose and glance to the side—it will also give you a chance to show off that jawline!
3. Make sure to get the gorgeous foliage included in your shot to give your picture extra ~oomph~.
4. Trust us, you can never go wrong with a mirror selfie!
5. Having your photo taken from a lower angle will give you the illusion of having longer legs.
6. Don't know what to do with your hands? You can try running them through your hair, just like what Erika does in this photo.
7. When all else fails, a simple selfie showing off your sunkissed skin and gorgeous bikini is enough.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!