Many people usually go for the big chop by the time summer rolls around. Short hair is admittedly easier to manage after all, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that long tresses are impossible to style amidst frizz-causing humidity. Long-haired gals just need a bit of extra patience to look for easy-breezy hairstyle pegs that they can practice DIY-ing at home. To narrow down your choices, we’ve collated eight summer-ready hairstyles to help you flaunt your long locks with minimal effort.
8 Cute and Easy Summer Hairstyles to Recreate if You Have Long Hair
1. Apart from being effortless, baby braids also radiate ~coconut girl~ vibes. Perfect for your next beach trip!
2. It can feel tedious to recreate tight curls with hot tools in the sweltering heat. Try big, bouncy waves instead for an easier alternative.
3. Not into updos? Put half of your hair up and leave out some face-framing tendrils.
4. When wearing hats or caps, pull your hair into a low side braid. This is also a foolproof way to hide unwashed hair.
5. Messy buns are made for busy errand days and windy beach strolls alike. It’s practically the tamad girl’s go-to!
6. On the contrary, opt for a sleek high ponytail if you prefer something refined. You can even spice it up with a cute scrunchie that matches your OOTD.
7. Let’s face it: Rocking pigtails is challenging despite the Y2K craze. We suggest easing yourself into the trend with mini pigtails for that elevated look!
8. In case you haven’t noticed yet, crimped hair is the quintessential beach babe hairstyle. Although these waves require a little practice, you’ll never go wrong with this summer staple.
8 Cute & Hassle-Free Back-to-School Hairstyles That You Can Easily Recreate
5 Celeb-Approved Ways to Wear the Y2K-Inspired Spiky Bun Hairstyle
8 Cute and Nostalgic 2000s Hairstyles We're Copying From Gen Z Celebs
8 Cute and Easy Summer Hairstyles to Recreate if You Have Short Hair