Have you been wanting to go blonde? If you're still not ready to go for striking shades like platinum blondeor icy blonde, you can try going for dirty blonde! This ~subtler~ hair color option is a combination of blonde and brown. You get the best of both worlds because it lets you experience having light-colored locks without letting go of your fail-safe brunette hair. To achieve it, you can ask your hairstylist to give you a balayage, integrating blonde highlights into a warm base. The best part? It'll grow out seamlessly!
Check out these stunning dirty blonde hair color ideas below:
1. This dirty blonde hair color looks so, so pretty with soft waves.
2. Sofia Andres' chunky dirty blonde is giving off cool-girl vibes.
3. This warm bronde hair color is perfect for morena skin tones.
4. Doesn't Julia Barretto look like a living doll with her dark blonde tresses?
5. This two-tone dirty blonde' do will grow out gracefully.
6. Valeen Montenegro's blonde balayage highlights added dimension to her brunette hair, making them look ~fuller~.
7. Caramel brown hair and honey blonde highlights blend beautifully together. Plus, this lovely combination gives the skin a sun-kissed glow!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.