ICYDK, the ‘clean girl’ aesthetic is still trending! In a nutshell, it’s the ultimate fresh look that’s perfect for today’s teens due to its second-skin finish. No wonder today’s Gen Z stars are big fans of this look too! For instance, it has also become the staple of one of our favorite Gen Z icons, Kaori Oinuma. You can definitely spot the look’s characteristic subtle vibrance in her Instagram photos.
Want to exude ‘clean girl’ vibes like Kaori? Here are six of her most refreshing ‘clean girl’ looks:
1. It may sound a little paradoxical, but a messy bun is a must for looking clean! Leave a few curled strands to frame your face and bring some attention straight to your pinkish blush.
2. Make blush your next best friend! Just dab some onto your cheekbones to lift your face, then add some highlighter to the side of your nose to boost your glow.
3. For a glamorous yet subtle feel, pay attention to your eyes! Put on some falsies to complement your glittery pink eyeshadow and tie it all in with a light pink lippie.
4. You can also focus on enhancing your natural features! Do this by putting on some mascara to make your eyes pop and wearing colored contacts too to brighten up your face.
5. Recreate a monochromatic look by opting for the same shade of pink for your eyeshadow, blush, and lips. Simple yet pretty!
6. Opt for our fluffy eyebrows, light mascara, and glossy lips for that fresh-faced look. Bonus: Pull your hair back with a clamp to further accentuate your facial features!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!