With summer fast approaching, the urge to get a haircut has been stronger than ever. The thought of sporting a new look may be nerve-wracking at first (we all have that fear of looking like Dora), but the promise of fresh, cool-girl tresses makes it worth the initial panic.
Still not convinced? One look at Claudia Barretto’s bob will make you think otherwise. Sleek and low-maintenance, her hairdos are sure to convert you to the versatility of chopped locks.
Below, see seven Claudia Barretto hairstyles that will inspire you to go short this summer:
1. Flipped-out ends were iconic in the ‘60s, but we’ve spotted a few celebs cop the trend in a modern way. For instance, Claudia adds a simple barrette by her ear for that youthful look.
2. To complement her cottagecore-esque dress, Claudia wears her hair in a loose, relaxed ponytail. If you want to recreate this romantic look, subtly add volume by teasing your bangs with a comb.
3. FYI, beach waves will always be in style! Like Claudia, trade in your middle part for a deep swoop that screams sophistication.
4. Admittedly out-there but never boring, this half-up hairdo is giving strong ~edgy~ Tumblr girl vibes. Ever the trendsetter, Claudia’s slaying the style like a true rockstar princess.
5. Opt for a pin-straight bob to play up a razor-sharp jawline. As seen on Claudia, this classic ‘do is fit for any and every occasion.
6. Who knew pigtails could look cool? With face-framing strands and a touch of sass, Claudia gives a fresh take on the otherwise cutesy style.
7. Claudia’s fluffy blown-out bob is a picture of casual elegance. It’s practically a must for low-maintenance girls.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!