Aside from her cool piercings, minimalist tattoos, and pretty outfits, one more thing we noticed from Chie Filomeno is her love for experimenting with her hair. If you scroll through her Instagram, you'll note that the 25-year-old actress has tried out different hairstyles, cuts, and even colors!
If you're in need of some hairstyles that require minimal effort but give ~maximum~ results, Chie's IG is a good place to start looking. Ahead, seven of her prettiest hairstyles you can easily copy:
Chie Filomeno's Pretty Hairstyles
1. Upgrade your childhood pigtails by straightening your hair for a ~fiercer~ look. You can also pull out a few tendrils to frame your face.
2. A low bun is a quick and easy hairstyle you can do to keep most of your hair out of your face. Just like Chie's hairstyle above, you can also pull out a few tendrils to keep it looking casual.
3. Not in the mood to really style your hair? Use a few bejeweled clips to make your tresses look pretty *and* keep them away from your face.
4. Trust us, braids are one of the easiest and low effort hairstyles you can try. It doesn't even have to be a complicated one like a fishtail or waterfall—a simple three-strand one looks just as cute!
5. Prettify a plain hairstyle by using an eye-catching accessory. Case in point: Chie's colorful ribbon scrunchie.
6. Space buns are a no-fail hairstyle!
7. When all else fails, use a cap to ~conceal~ bad hair days.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.