7 Makeup Shortcuts You Need To Learn Now
MAKEUP Sari Campos HAIR Eddie Mar Cabiltes MODEL Lexi Mendiola
Looking your absolute best with a little help from awesome makeup products doesn't always require as much time and effort as you think! There are actually all sorts of ways to cut down your makeup time and beauty products in half. In fact, there are a few tricks that you can easily do every day that will yield the same (or even better) results as the normal process or steps. So to help you look gorgeous without having to waste more time, we're sharing with you the best makeup shortcuts you definitely need to learn now! Just scroll down to find out what they are.
- Looking for a good base but don't have enough time to get ready in the morning? A tinted moisturizer with SPF is the perfect product for the girl on-the-go because you get to take care of your skin, light coverage, and sun protection too!
- Petroleum jelly isn't just an awesome lip moisturizer. You can also use it to remove makeup and it helps it making your lashes grow longer when you apply a light layer on them before going to sleep at night.
- Want to have that healthy glow? You can use your sheer nude lip gloss by simply applying to the apples of your cheeks. Blend it well and it will instantly illuminat your skin and give that healthy glow look.
- Want your lippie to last all day and night? Simply apply a light layer of your foundation on your lips before applying lipstick. It will serve as your primer while intensifying the color of your lipstick.
- Did you know that brown matte shadow isn't just perfect for your lids? You can also use it with a shadow brush to fill in any sparse areas of your brows! It'll cut the time it usually takes for you to search your kikay kit for your brow pen.
- Don't own a highlighter? Don't worry because you can use your concealer for this! Simply make sure to use one that's two shades lighter than your skin and blend well.
- Get your lashes to curl more by heating your eyelash curler with your blow dryer for a few seconds before using it. This will surely lock in the curl and lift those lashes!
Tinted moisturizer, NARS
Petroleum Jelly, Vaseline
Lip gloss, Tony Moly
Eyeshadow, Makeup Factory
Eyelash curler, Makeup Factory
Want to learn more beauty-related shortcuts? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below to join the conversation.