7 Halloween Makeup Looks To Try
Still thinking about what costume to wear this Halloween? Make your makeup the focus instead and simply sport a simple outfit to match for a different kind of standout look! And don't worry, Halloween makeup doesn't need to be super polished so it's perfect even for those who aren't used to applying everyday beauty looks. To make it even easier to decide, we rounded up makeup looks from your favorite celebrities and beauty bloggers that you can easily recreate or get inspired by. Just scroll down to check out what you can sport for this year's festivities!
1. Want to go with a scary makeup look that will still be flattering? Go with a cross between a vampire, ghost, or witch by recreating this look from Vanessa Hudgens! All you need is wine red lipstick, silver and black eyeshadow, and a contour kit!
2. Standout in this cool makeup look from beauty blogger Jen. It may look complicated but all you need is green face paint and black and white eyeliner. Fill in your face with the paint and then draw cool galactic-looking shapes all over your face.
3. Another cool Halloween look you can try that's actually easy is by going with the skull-like makeup look inspired from the Mexican Day of the Day holiday Dia de los Muertos. You can use face paint or even makeup you have in your kikay kit to achieve Lauren Young's look.
4. Another simple but high-impact makeup look is by recreating Efiie Trinket's beauty look just like YStyle Editor Regina Belmonte did! All you'll need is statement false lashes and lots of yellow eyeshadow.
5. Don't have enough time? Grab your eyeliner and create whiskers for a totally fierce and cute Halloween look just like Demi Lovato's.
6. Check out beauty blogger Nicole Romero's totally creepy yet really cool makeup look! This can be achieved with foundation 3 shades lighter plus lots of black eyeliner, false lashes, and eyeshadow.
7. Here's another easy Halloween makeup look from singer Ariana Grande. She's channeling her inner vampire with the help of a base that's lighter than her skintone, long lashes, and plum lips.
Want more Halloween beauty inspo? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!