7 Fun Ways To Style Your Bob
There's no denying that the bob (whether worn long or short) is the hairstyle of the year thanks to our favorite celebrities who have inspired us to make the cut as well! Not only is this 'do super fresh, chic, and ultra cute, it's actually really versatile as well–even if your locks aren't full and long. And we're here to show you the many different ways you can style a bob. So whether you're still iffy about cutting your hair into a lob or you're running out of ideas on how to wear your tresses, there's a hairstyle you will surely want to try. Just scroll down to see all the fun hair possibilities!
1. Waves. The biggest trend when it comes to this hairstyle is the messy, beach waves! It's flattering on anyone and actually easy to achieve. All you'll need is an iron, a little hair spray, and your hands.
2. Straight. For a sleek and sophisticated 'do, go for a straight bob–this hairstyle is perfect for every occasion.
3. Faux updo. You can still wear your hair up for those formal affairs. Simply curl your hair and pin it into a faux bun at the back of your head with some pins and voila!
4. Dye. Tired of your bob? Add some oomph by coloring your hair. Don't be afraid to go for a bold look like blue ombre tips!
5. Faux updo part 2. Another way to fix your hair up is to keep your locks straight and pin it at the back. Then, grab a few strands to let hang by your face for a more relaxed hairstyle.
6. Clips and things. Instantly change up your hair with the help of super cute clips, headbands, and turbans. For a more polished look, make sure to dry your hair with a blow dryer before adding on your hair accessories.
7. Bangs. Bangs and bobs go together like peanut butter and jelly! Go ahead with a fringe (whether full or side bangs) for an ultra chic hairstyle.
Which look did you like best? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We really love hearing from you.