7 Classic Makeup Looks To Try This Year
Whether you're a beauty enthusiast or totally new to the whole world of makeup, now is the perfect time to start making a commitment to making yourself look and feel extra pretty every day! And you can start with trying out and sporting classic makeup looks daily, weekly, or monthly this 2015! Not sure what looks you should master exactly? Not to worry because we rounded-up 7 of the most essential makeup looks there is, with the help of your favorite celebrities of course, to show you which ones you totally need to try this year! Go ahead and get started by scrolling down below. Enjoy Candy Girls!
1. You can never go wrong with going for the whole sun-kissed skin makeup look in a tropical country. We just love how Kathryn Bernardo sports this classic makeup look for a formal event.
2. The no-makeup, makeup look is an absolute must because you can wear it all day, every day! Plus it flatters everyone and makes anyone look just as fresh as Sofia Andres does here.
3. The nude lippie is another essential because of how versatile it is. Just make sure to pick the right shade for you just like Nadine Lustre did here.
4. Bold brows are here to stay and we think you should totally sport and master this look for those lazy days! Why? Check out how this makeup look instantly brightens and defines Julia Barretto's face!
5. Perfectly lined eyes can do wonders for your pretty face. Just take a look at how it opens up Janella Salvador's eyes!
6. Ultra long lashes and sculpted cheeks alone can make you look put together without having to pile on more makeup. Liza Soberano does the look here with the help of some false eyelashes!
7. When all else fails, swipe on a red lip! Janine Gutierrez' look here is absolute proof that red lipstick is every girl's best friend.
Which makeup look will you try first? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We really love hearing from you.