6 Times Emma Roberts Gave Us Legit Hair Goals
We've always loved Emma Roberts for her amazing acting skills. Throughout her career she has played various roles from awkward teen in Unfabulous, curious sleuth in Nancy Drew, bratty gal in Wild Child, and crazy sorority president on Scream Queens. While Emma has proven her versatility when it comes to acting, she has also showed off her versatility when it comes to changing her hairstyles. From long locks to short bob, blondie to redhead, Emma sure is fearless when it comes to her changing 'dos. So if you're thinking of changing your hair, take a leap of faith and choose from the different hairstyles Emma Roberts has fiercely rocked.
- Textured LOB. Inject some edge into the clean LOB by adding texture and waves to the cool 'do.
- Bang Bang. One easy way to spice things up is to add some bangs to your 'do. Opt for a full set of bangs, side-swept ones, or a wispy cut, the possibilities are endless so don't be afraid to go wild!
- Super Sleek. For an easy to do sophisticated look, part your hair at the center, tuck your locks behind your ear, and keep the rest of your hair away from your face.
- Wild Waves. The cool thing about curling your hair these days is that it doesn't have to be cut clean. In fact, the messier it is the better!
- Braided Bun. For a clean and crisp hair of the day, play with braids and gather your hair into a clean bun. It may be classic a look, but never outdated.
- Classic LOB. An LOB is easy to manage and extremely versatile, too! So if you're looking for a no fuss hairstyle, the LOB is the one for you!
Who are the celebrities you follow on Instagram for hair ideas?