6 Must-Haves for the Makeup Newbie
For a newbie, makeup can be quite intimidating, especially since today's vast selection of "easy-to-use" products can sometimes make girls feel even more confused than they were to begin with. To give you a helping hand, we came up with list of must-haves that every makeup noob should have to get her started on her beauty journey.
theBalm Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette, Beauty Bar
1. A face palette is a beauty newbie's best friend. It's got everything she needs to experiment with different looks and find something that suits her.
Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara, Watson’s
2. Before you delve into the world of falsies and lash extensions, take baby steps with this volumizing mascara that instantly gives you a full, thick set of lashes. All you have to do is swipe! You won’t even need a curler.
Pond’s BB Cream, Watson’s
3. Don't go spending your money on something so pricey which you don't know how to use properly. Instead, go for this lightweight, SPF-infused BB cream that gives you just the right amount of coverage while leaving you with a warm dewy glow that looks as if you're not wearing any makeup at all.
MAC lipstick in Chili, Php 1,100, MAC
4. One can never go wrong with red lipstick. Even if it's the only thing you'll wear on your face, rest assured you're all covered. This warm orange-y red is the perfect shade for those beginners who want something they can ease into.
Pink Sugar Our Lil’ Secret Concealer, P299, Watsons
5. Got a zit? Instantly hide them with a dot of this easy-to-apply liquid concealer and you'll look just as flawless.
Benefit They're Real! Push-up Eyeliner, Benefit
6. Gel and liquid eyeliners are usually tricky to apply even for someone who’s used to painting their lids. But what’s great about this product is the angled rubber tip, which easily allows you to draw a nice clean line, even with shaky hands!
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.