6 Products for Women Who Don't Know How to Use Makeup
While some women have their makeup routine down pat from priming to cleansing, there are those who struggle to even just find products they can use every day. For those who are hesitant to experiment with makeup, behold, we found items that are newbie-friendly AND don't feel like makeup at all:
1. Water-based tinted gel. This tint feels like nothing on the skin yet leaves your skin flawless and glowing.
2. Long-wearing brow pencils. These pencils look natural and never drawn on your arches.
3. Lip and cheek combo. The cream to powder finish of this lip and cheek product bestows an I'm-in-love flush on your apples and pout.
4. Extra soft eyeliner. Smudge for a smokey eye look or simply rim this soft as butter pencil close to the lash line for bigger-looking eyes.
5. Cream eyeshadow. Brushes aren't needed with these budge-proof cream eyeshadows—your fingers are enough!
6. Tinted lip balm. Tinted lip balms are less intimidating to use compared to lipstick bullets. These are best for women who are afraid to experiment with color as these offer sheer tint on the puckers.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.