5 Toners for Oily Skin That Really Work
Toners are key in dislodging deep-seated dirt that facial washes fail to remove. Women with oily skin, most especially, will benefit from their pore-clearing abilities. Below, we shortlist the tried and tested toners that deliver flawless results every time.
1. The organic choice. Made with pili nut extract, Human Nature's Balancing Facial Toner has great healing properties that will help dry up zits in no time. Its sugar beet extract also stops your face from getting too shiny.
2. The natural wonder. A long-time favorite of many, this witch hazel toner refines and frees the pores from deep-seated dirt, granting you porcelain smooth skin with regular use.
3. The glow enhancer. A global bestseller, this alcohol-free toner contains a tiny amount of glycolic acid that clears the pores and reveals a flawless, lit-from-within radiant complexion.
4. The refreshing pick. Apart from fighting shine and blemishes, this toner hydrates oily skin. Unknown to many, moisturizing oil skin is key in controlling oil production. When the skin is dehydrated, it signals the oil glands to produce more oil, so if you want shine-free skin, never neglect to hydrate your pores.
5. The derma favorite. If your pimples and blackhead keep coming back, turn to this derma-approved toner that will purge and purify your pores of all the junk. Plus, this toner reduces the appearance of large pores and fine wrinkles.
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.