5 Hairstyles To Try While Growing Out Your Bob
With the chilly weather comes the need for long luscious locks to keep warm and look extra chic in cute hairstyles, of course. So if you're so over your summer bob and want to grow your hair to achieve long mermaid locks, we totally support you! But in case your your cut or style isn't the type that grows out well, we've got you covered! We rounded up really easy and doable hairstyles for you to sport that will make transitioning your shoulder-length hair a lot less awkward-looking. Just scroll down to check out the different looks you can try when having one of those "bad hair days." Pick your favorite and try it out, that way you can always change your look in an instant!
1. Tricia Gosingtian teaches us in the tutorial below how to create a faux perm that will make growing out your hair look extra cute! Choosing to curl your hair can hide any uneven cuts or awkward lengths.
2. Go for the messy-wet-look just like Kathryn Bernardo. This '90s inspired hairstyle is perfect when you want to avoid that awkward length. For this look you'll need an atomizer with water, some gel, and a bit of hair spray, too!
3. When you're having an extra bad hair day, just tie your growing locks in a bun and add on a cute embellished headband. This will not only give you a polished look but also elevate your whole outfit just like Taylor Swift below.
4. Gor for a choppy look like Ashley Benson. Ask your stylist to cut your ends with lots of choppy layers so that you can keep the messy, beach waves while growing your bob.
5. Another really bad hair day? Keep your hair looking neat by topping it off with a hat or beanie just like Lily Collins. Quickly curl the ends for a more polished, pretty look.
Which hairstyle are you planning to try first? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!