15 Times Kylie Jenner Taught Us To Pout For The Perfect Selfie
Kylie Jenner is the youngest in the Kardashian clan but this reality star is making a name for herself with her ultra cool fashion sense and signature edgy hair and makeup looks. This budding style and beauty icon has definitely been schooling everyone on how to take the perfect #ootd and #selfie shots on Instagram with her perfectly taken (and filtered) posts that you won't be able to stop yourself from liking. Since Kylie is already a pro, most especially when it comes to mastering the pout, we decided to round-up all her best poutting selfie photos so we can step up our selfie game. So go ahead and click on the gallery below to find out the perfect poses to get those multiple likes! And don't worry if it takes a while to get it right, practice is key!
1. Make your mirror selfie look extra good with an extra pout.
2. Open up that pout with the help of your well-manicured fingers.
3. A nude or light brown lippie is perfect for highlighting that pout, especially when you've got long lashes.
4. Lighting is and the right angle is key to get your pout noticed.
5. Who says you can't pout while sipping on your drink and taking a selfie with your bestie?
6. Show off your new sunnies with a pout and slightly toussled hair just like Kylie.
7. Make your selfie stand out with a bold lippie!
8. Selfie with a big floppy hat? Just line those lips and swipe on a lippie to make a statement.
9. Show off your gorgeous skin with a simple seflie pout.
10. Pouting looks extra chic when #twinning with your bestie.
11. Swipe on a black lippie for an extra standout pout and for extra likes.
12. You can totes still look cute when frowning, all you need is a cute pout.
13. You can still look cute even when you're not looking at the camera. Just copy Kylie's open-mouth-pout.
14. Messy hair and sunnies go best with that standout pout.
15. Get that #ootd shot to look extra stylish with an effortless pout, of course.
Which selfie pout did you like best? Want other types of photo taking tips? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from all of you!