13 Taylor Swift Beauty Looks We Loved This 2014
2014 is definitely Taylor Swift's year. She was named People magazine's top best dressed celebrity of the year and called Woman of the Year by Billboard. Not only that, Tay released her album 1989 which has become super successful since its release. The list basically goes on and on and we couldn't be more proud of all the great things she's achieved by 25 years old! So to celebrate this ultra talented girl, we wanted to take a look back at all her amazing beauty looks from the year. Because let's face it, the girl is flawless and can certainly do no wrong whether it's her makeup, hair, outfits, and her music.
1. She looked every bit an angel at the #VSFashionShow2014 with her amped up signature cat eyes and red lips.
2. Tay does the no-makeup, makeup look perfectly, too!
3. Even when she's rapping in a car, the girl's got her makeup and hair looking perfect.
4. We totally loved her eye makeup when she went to check out her album at the stores. PS how cute are her sparkly blue nails?
5. No one does the cat eyes and red lip combo justice quite like she does!
6. Even with a totally busy schedule, Taylor manages to have flawless-looking skin every time!
7. Even at the beach with her messy waves, Tay-tay looks absolutely gorge.
8. She knows how to set herself apart from all her equally pretty besties. This curly hair glam look for the red carpet deserves an A+!
9. Her long bob has definitely got to be her best beauty move this year!
10. We will always love Taylor when she sports her ultra curly locks.
11. Polished hair paired with her signature makeup look? Definitely two thumbs up in our book.
12. We absolutely adore her for going touch-up free on her Time magazine cover shoot. Definitely a beauty icon to look up to!
13. Her best beauty look all year has got to be this Billboard Woman of the Year cover. It epitomizes her fierce and awesome 2014!
Which T-Swizzle beauty look did you like best? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We really love hearing from you.