A great deal of girls sport long locks nowadays. Some gals can't even begin to imagine what they would look like without it. However, with this distinguishable feature comes several struggles, and we're listing down some of them:
- Your hair practically takes an eternity to dry.
- You've gained all your arm strength from spending ages curling, and flat-ironing your hair.
- Your hair gets caught in literally anything—zippers, bag straps, necklaces and even lip-gloss!
- You go through shampoo and conditioner bottles like there's no tomorrow.
- And you've probably spent half your life brushing your own hair.
- Speaking of hair ties, you're never found without one, or three around your wrist.
- "How long did it take you to grow your hair?" is a common question.
- You don't understand the meaning of the word "haircut."
- When you're sitting down, minding your own business, and all of a sudden you feel like there’s a bug on you… but in reality it's just your own hair.
- Despite all these struggles, you still love your long hair and wouldn't feel the same without it.
Got beauty probs you want to share? Leave a comment down below!