10 Celebrity Hairstyles To Recreate This Holiday Season
Running out of ideas for styling your tresses for all the parties, feasts, and celebrations this Christmas? You're in luck, Candy Girls, because we're giving you the best holiday hair inspo—cute and chic hairstyles straight from your favorite celebs! From long locks to lobs and even big hair and updos, there's all sorts of looks and styles to choose from. All you need to do now is scroll down and pick which hairstyles you would love to try and recreate for all your looks this season. Enjoy!
1. This look of Kathryn Bernardo of a top knot with a bow on the back is perfect for all the girly girls out there!
2. Got a lob? Do this curly hair with a side-braid look just like Sofia Andres for an instant pretty touch!
3. Want to make a statement? Go for the timeless and super chic bouffant hairstyle with a headband just like cover girl Nadine Lustre.
4. Go glam with '20s inspired curls just like Selena Gomez.
5. If boho chic is more your style, opt for loose curls paired with a gold headband like Julia Barretto.
6. Sport the signature Ariana Grande half-up ponytail with cat ears for a super cute and festive 'do.
7. Look preppy and pretty just like T-swizzle y by choosing to sport your lob all sleek and straight and then top it off with a bejewelled hair accessory.
8. For your long hair, go with big wavy locks to get that glam and beachy vibe just like Liza Soberano.
9. You can't go wrong with recreating Janella Salvador's slightly messy updo for all your formal events.
10. One way to look polished this season is by wearing your hair straight and pulled away from your face just like the gorgeous Jasmine Curtis-Smith.
Which hairstyles are you planning to recreate? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We really love hearing from you.