Twilight just hit theaters nationwide last week. If you haven't already seen it, we're giving you 7 reasons why you should go ahead and buy your ticket right now!
- You haven't read the book. It doesn't matter! Twilight is basically a love story. The only thing not basic about it is that, well, it involves a vampire. And if you're not afraid of spoilers, there might actually be a few reasons why the movie could possibly be better than the book.
- It raked in $70.6M in the box office on the weekend it came out in the US. If that doesn't make you curious enough about the movie...
- See why Robert Pattinson makes teen girls shriek even if fans initially wanted him out of the movie when he was first cast.
- Try to spot Twilight author Stephenie Meyer's cameo in the film. Apparently, she's also vegetarian—in that scene, anyway. :P
- Ever wondered why vampires need to wait for a thunderstorm so they can play ball? Well, you'll have to go see the movie to find out.
- Do you know that Twilight was inspired by a dream? Watch the meadow scene that sparked the birth of Edward and Bella and the Twilight series.
- You really don't want to have a blank look on your face when your classmates start spewing lines from the movie, do you?
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW