Where to Go in the Philippines When You Need Some K-Drama Feels
Filipina blogger Janine Kaye strikes again! After writing her first K-Drama tour in the Philippines, she shared with us another amazing post about where we should go if we need some of the ~*FEELS*~ we get from watching K-Drama all day.
In her second blog post, Korean Drama Feels: Pinay Style (Part 2), she shares some of the places we might want to go to whenever we need this happy pill.
- For when you want to dress up with your friends a la Love in the Moonlight: Hwaroro Restaurant
1103, 76 Scout Tobias St., Diliman, Quezon City
- For when you want to take photos on magical walls a la Heartstrings: Art in Island or Miracle Art Happyworld Museum
Art in Island
175 15th Ave., Barangay Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City
Miracle Art Happy World
Market Market, McKinley Parkway, Taguig
- For when you want to go on a barkada trip a la Dream High: Tous Le Jours
For a list of Tous Le Jours branches, go here.
- For when you want to eat something cold a la Goblin: Baskin Robbins
For a list of Baskin Robbins branches, go here.
- For when you want to go on a date a la Descendants of the Sun: Subway
For a list of Subway branches, go here.
Read Janine Kaye's entire list by visiting her blog over here.