The Hunger Games
- Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson love to goof around on set, as we all know— just maybe a little too much. During the filming of The Hunger Games, Jen accidentally kicked Josh's head which knocked him out, resulting in a concussion.
- Woody Harrelson is a vegetarian IRL. In scenes where Haymitch ate, he was either munching on desserts or veggies.
- Crushing on Alexander Ludwig's character Cato? Did you know that he worked out for 4 hours a day with a US Navy Seal to appear really buff in the movie?
- Who rejects Ed Sheeran's songs? The producers of Catching Fire, that's who. Ed submitted three songs for the soundtrack of Catching Fire, but all of them got rejected.
- Kristen Bell was a huge fan of the series that she actively sought for the role of Johanna Mason, which went to Jena Malone.
- Miles Teller originally auditioned for Four, but he was turned down. The producers offered him the role of Eric after watching him on The Spectacular Now, but he didn't accept because he thought he wouldn't be intimidating enough for Theo James's Four. He was then offered the role of Peter, which he accepted after Shailene Woodley sent him a text asking him to accept the role so they can work together again.
- The entire cast went through boot camp training for two months before the production began, so they can prepare for the scenes.
The Spectacular Now
- Nicholas Hoult (Warm Bodies) was considered for the role of Sutter, while Saoirse Ronan (The Host) was offered the role of Aimee.
- Shailene wanted to bail from the movie when the script was changed so much during the pre-production. Miles just managed to convince her to stay, so the rewrites never happened. Seriously, is there something going on between these two?
- The movie was shot for just 25 days!
The Amazing Spider-Man
- Even Spider-Man cries! Andrew was such a huge fan of the superhero that he shed a few tears when he wore the costume for the first time.
- The handsome Michael Fassbender was first considered to play lizard villain Dr. Curt Connors, but he was busy doing X-Men: First Class at the time of production.
- Bumper did shoot someone during the filming! Adam DeVine accidentally hit a cameraman when he threw one of the burritos out of the bus.
- Contrary to what Beca (Anna Kendrick) said in the movie, "vader" in Darth Vader doesn't mean "father" in German, but it does in Dutch.
- Fat Amy and Bumper's "love story" wasn't really in the script. Rebel Wilson and Adam just improvised during the filming, that the film makers included some of it on film.
Know some movie trivia, too? Share them with us in the comments or via our Twitter account @candymagdotcom!