Justin Bieber has been in the biz for a while now. We've seen his transition from being a "Baby" to singing "Love Yourself" on stage and TBH, we're not going to get sick of it anytime soon. Not even ever. So when we saw the tweets on the hashtag #GrowingUpABelieber, we can't help but nod at each tweet. We feel ya, Beliebers!
1. This clip makes you tear up.
2. People think his only song is "Baby"... until he made a comeback with Purpose.
3. You brace yourselves during that time when Justin broke down because people kept interrogating you... or making you feel bad for loving him.
#GrowingUpABelieber every time Justin did something stupid that ended up on the news you would prepare yourself to get dragged at school— bella (@flatIinemalik) July 3, 2016
4. But they do know that they can't insult The Biebs in front of you or else...
5. They thought it was just some meantime thing, but look where you are now.
#GrowingUpABelieber people telling you that loving Justin Bieber was a phase and now you're retweeting this tweet years later.— gabryelle (@idfkgabi) July 4, 2016
6. You can't wait to talk about him with your fellow Beliebers.
7. You can still rap like Ludacris.
#GrowingUpABelieber knowing every line in Ludacris rap in 'Baby" and you weren't even 13 yet— John (@kxngjohn) July 4, 2016
8. His fetus videos make your heart beat faster. Hee hee, he's such a cutie.
9. You give the people who insulted him before knowing looks because they're big fans of him now.
#GrowingUpABelieber looking at the same people who insulted Justin attend his shows as huge "beliebers" to support him— ? (@xolauritaa) July 3, 2016
10. But at the end of the day, you consider this your biggest achievement. Congratulations, Belieber!