#GrowingUpABelieber: What It's Like to Be a Fan of Justin Bieber for Years
Justin Bieber has been in the biz for a while now. We've seen his transition from being a "Baby" to singing "Love Yourself" on stage and TBH, we're not going to get sick of it anytime soon. Not even ever. So when we saw the tweets on the hashtag #GrowingUpABelieber, we can't help but nod at each tweet. We feel ya, Beliebers!
1. This clip makes you tear up.
2. People think his only song is "Baby"... until he made a comeback with Purpose.
3. You brace yourselves during that time when Justin broke down because people kept interrogating you... or making you feel bad for loving him.
#GrowingUpABelieber every time Justin did something stupid that ended up on the news you would prepare yourself to get dragged at school— bella (@flatIinemalik) July 3, 2016ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. But they do know that they can't insult The Biebs in front of you or else...
— Justin Bieber Crew (@TheirKidrauhl) July 3, 2016CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
5. They thought it was just some meantime thing, but look where you are now.
#GrowingUpABelieber people telling you that loving Justin Bieber was a phase and now you're retweeting this tweet years later.— gabryelle (@idfkgabi) July 4, 2016
6. You can't wait to talk about him with your fellow Beliebers.
7. You can still rap like Ludacris.
#GrowingUpABelieber knowing every line in Ludacris rap in 'Baby" and you weren't even 13 yet— John (@kxngjohn) July 4, 2016
8. His fetus videos make your heart beat faster. Hee hee, he's such a cutie.
— kayla (@enam0re) July 4, 2016ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. You give the people who insulted him before knowing looks because they're big fans of him now.
#GrowingUpABelieber looking at the same people who insulted Justin attend his shows as huge "beliebers" to support him— ? (@xolauritaa) July 3, 2016
10. But at the end of the day, you consider this your biggest achievement. Congratulations, Belieber!