We're Crazy About Justin Bieber's #BBMAs Performance
The 2016 Billboard Music Awards happened earlier today, and we witnessed a lot of awesome things in the world of music. First, the performances and next, those who received recognition for their contribution to the world of music this year. Check out some of our favorite numbers this year below!
1. Justin Bieber's set featuring "Sorry" and his new single, "Company." The Biebs definitely brought the moves on stage this year. No wonder he won Top Male Artist this year!
So glad those who watched the #BBMAs got how we felt during The Biebs's set.
2. Ke$ha's cover of Bob Dylan's song, "It Ain't Me, Babe," earned her a standing ovation after. Although she's not nominated this year, the singer is making a statement after a lot of things happened that almost led to the cancellation of her performance today.
3. Fifth Harmony slayed their performance of "Work from Home" on stage and made everyone in the audience want to dance. Ya$$$, girls!
4. We also love Nick Jonas's performance of "Close" with Tove Lo.
5. His older bro Joe Jonas went on stage also to perform the catchy track "Cake By the Ocean" with DNCE. P.S. Can we all take a moment to appreciate how Nick, Demi, and Wilmer are rocking out to their performance? Hee hee.
6. Of course, Demi Lovato was also there to perform her summer song "Cool for the Summer," which we still can't get enough of even if the season is already bidding us goodbye.
7. After the release of her album Dangerous Woman last week, Ariana Grande went on stage during the weekend to perform one of her tracks from the record, "Into You."
8. And how can we forget this year's winner of the Special Millennium Award, Britney Spears, who gave us a major dose of nostalgia when she sang "Toxic" and "I'm a Slave 4 U." Huhu, queen for life.
Read more about this year's BBMAs winners by going to this link.