7 Celebrities Who Graduated from the University of the Philippines
College is one of the hardest phases in life you'll ever be in. It's a test of character to juggle a hundred and one responsibilities in at least four years. It's overwhelming and it will sometimes make you crazy, but college is still one of the best learning experiences you'll ever have.
To give you some much-needed inspiration to get through your university life, we rounded up a few celebrities you can take inspo from—like these celebs who graduated from the University of the Philippines!
- Venus Raj, Master's Degree in Community Development
- Paula Peralejo-Fernandez, BA Philosophy
- Shamcey Supsup-Lee, Architecture
- Atom Araullo, Applied Physics
- Ramon Bautista, Film
- Antoinette Jadaone, Film
- Anna Theresa Licaros, Bachelor of Laws
Did we miss anything? Share them with us in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom! We always love hearing from you. :)