In observance of National Best Friends Day, we've rounded up a few tips on how you can be a BFF in the age of Twitter with the help, of course, of the Star Magic Circle 2014 girls and Candy cover girls Janella Salvador, Julia Barretto, Liza Soberano, and Michelle Vito. Take inspiration from their friendship, and make sure you post a sweet tweet or two for your best friend today.
1. Be each other's cheerleader.
You are the sweetest, @MichelleVito. Thanks for trying to cheer me up & for always being there 👭💕 pic.twitter.com/wjcZUxteJH— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) October 7, 2013
2. Enjoy good food, without judging each other on how many calories they've gobbled up.
With my pizza buddy @superjanella 🍕👧 pic.twitter.com/45wM2iYfo7— Julia Barretto (@BarrettoJulia) July 25, 2013
3. Be silly infront of the camera together, because very poised shots are too mainstream.
happy bday jerome!!! @ponce_jerome w @superjanella @lizasoberano @AlexanderMcDizz pic.twitter.com/gRD9lNm8zx— Michelle Vito (@MichelleVito) June 4, 2013
4. Notice the smallest details about them, or their SNS accounts. Not all people take the time to do so.
just saw your header @lizasoberano cute, love you 😘 w @superjanella pic.twitter.com/kTtLAElsqD— Michelle Vito (@MichelleVito) June 2, 2013
5. Say the sweetest things on random days. You never know when your BFF is having a bad day or when she'll need it.
we love you girl, ryt @lizasoberano ? @superjanella 😘😉 pic.twitter.com/LWzCvyiyzC— Michelle Vito (@MichelleVito) May 21, 2013
6. Post their #throwback moments, only the good ones and not the embarrassing ones.
Ohmygod. I was cleaning my room and i found my old TG mags... and look what i found mwahaha @MichelleVito 😉 pic.twitter.com/Ed2jwoU4wl— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) April 26, 2013
7. Tweet random things about them when you're feeling a little clingy.
Here's an oldie just because I miss these two @BarrettoJulia @MichelleVito 💙💜 pic.twitter.com/5slE5p4f0Y— Liza Soberano (@lizasoberano) April 17, 2014
8. Take group selfies while waiting for your turn anywhere.
ASAP Chillout co-hosts for today! Catch us at SupahDance later! #ASAPcolors pic.twitter.com/ThyOf4HBXg— Julia Barretto (@BarrettoJulia) April 28, 2013
Follow Janella, Julia, Liza, and Michelle on Twitter, and make sure you're following us @candymagdotcom, too!