In observance of National Best Friends Day, we've rounded up a few tips on how you can be a BFF in the age of Twitter with the help, of course, of the Star Magic Circle 2014 girls and Candy cover girls Janella Salvador, Julia Barretto, Liza Soberano, and Michelle Vito. Take inspiration from their friendship, and make sure you post a sweet tweet or two for your best friend today.
1. Be each other's cheerleader.
2. Enjoy good food, without judging each other on how many calories they've gobbled up.
3. Be silly infront of the camera together, because very poised shots are too mainstream.
— Michelle Vito (@MichelleVito) June 4, 2013ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Notice the smallest details about them, or their SNS accounts. Not all people take the time to do so.
5. Say the sweetest things on random days. You never know when your BFF is having a bad day or when she'll need it.
6. Post their #throwback moments, only the good ones and not the embarrassing ones.
7. Tweet random things about them when you're feeling a little clingy.
— Liza Soberano (@lizasoberano) April 17, 2014ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
8. Take group selfies while waiting for your turn anywhere.