Disclaimer: This is neither a recap nor a review. I just live-blogged everything that popped into my head, minus the live part.
- Mona to a sleeping Hanna in the middle of the night: “Is this a bad time?” And the award for best entrance in a midseason premiere goes to… Mona!
- I wish my hair looks as good as Hanna's when I get rudely awakened by some frenemy who just happens to know how to break into my house. (Knock on wood.)
- Grandma: "Are you alone in there? I heard voices."
Hanna: "No, it's just me. I’m reading aloud."
Sneaky excuse! *evil steepling*
- Oh, pouty Toby. Is anybody still keeping track of all the A clues and dramz?
- Rusty nails and milk for breakfast. No, thanks.
- "You honestly believe that my own dad would drug me and lock me in a box?" Stranger things have happened in your 'hood, Aria.
- So, Mona's back-to-school, reformed-girl outfit is basically from Blair Waldorf's last season pile.
- You guise. Don't stick a knife on the locker of someone who just got out of the loony bin. I mean. Duh. Common sense, where is?
- OHAIII CALEB. You were sorely missed. <3
- From now on, I'm going to keep track of how many times Toby takes off his shirt in every episode.
- "Well, the buddy-moon's over." Buddy-moon! Harhar.
- Caleb to Emily: "Hey, feed me. I'm starving." #truefriendship
- Of course Aria's fun-run/snooping-around hoodie has studs. Of course.
- Emily: "This isn't working."
Spencer: "That's because it's a paper clip. You have to use a bobby pin. Have I taught you nothing?"
Spencer is the best.
Catch the return of Pretty Little Liars on ETC this Saturday, January 12 at 8pm.