We know that just like us, you are always on the lookout for music videos to watch from YouTube, Candy Girls. This year, a lot of music videos came out, but only a few made it to the most-watched list of Filipinos. Curious which ones most of you can't stop watching this 2014? Hit the play button below—just be careful not to take to heart a few images and lyrics because they contain explicit content. ;)
1. Katy Perry's "Dark Horse," feat. Juicy J. This powerful song saying telling people you're dangerous to fall in love with, along with the Egyptian-themed music video, topped the most-watched videos in the country this year. How many times have you watched "Dark Horse," Candy Girls? Be honest.
2. Jason Derulo's "Wiggle" feat. Snoop Dogg. Okay, the one thing we could honestly recall with this song: Remember when our September cover boy Enrique Gil danced this at the #CandyFair2014? What do you mean you haven't seen him bust his moves to this song yet? Watch this year's fair highlights over here.
3. Psy's "Hangover" feat. Snoop Dogg. Many of you still love dancing and making moves to Psy's tracks. After "Gangnam Style" and "Gentleman," this South Korean singer still makes it to the top of the charts and still manages to give us a bad case of LSS.
4. Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off." Of course, the pop sensation makes it here because who doesn't love her music video where she had a lot of dancer personas. Count it again with us over here.
5. Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" feat. Charli XCX. Most of you may have had your first introduction to the '90s classic film, Clueless, in this pretty music video of Iggy and Charli XCX which was inspired by Cher and Dion's colorful world.
6. Yeng Constantino's "Ikaw." This year was big on grand gestures and declarations of love, which is why this heartwarming song from the singer, with a music video that looked like a pre-nup with her fiance, won our hearts.
7. Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass." A powerful song that sends messages of loving your body never gets old. We might have played Meghan's music video for this positive song a little too much this year.
8. OneRepublic's "Counting Stars" cover by Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, and Chrissy Costanza. We love the original version, too, but this refreshing cover sounds sweet that we can't resist listening to it over and over again.
What's your favorite music video of 2014, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)