This Guy Totally Gets What We're Like When We're PMS-ing
On last week's iZombie, we were treated to the glorious sight that is Major Lilywhite acting like a teenage girl—or at least one that’s having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day—after the zombie do-gooder snacked on a girl’s brains to solve her and her father's murder. Not all teen girls are as emotional and combustible 24/7 as Major's teen persona, but we think we can all see a bit of ourselves in him when it's that time of the month that we bleed for days without dying.
- When you change your napkin and bear witness to a massacre.
- When you get awful cramps and your titas say it's because you didn't wipe your menstrual blood on your face the first time you got your period, like they told you to.
- When your parents demand to know where you are at all times, even if you're only heading to school despite the crippling pain because it's not like life stops when your body acts up.
- When you get to that sweet spot in between cramps and someone just comes along to stomp all over your little patch of peace.
- Finally, when you're blowing up the group chat, talking about feelings and relationships and life.
Can you relate to Major's feels? Sound off in the comment section below!