These Korean and Hollywood Celebrities Are the Same Age
Koreans have long been known for their great skin, which is why many of them seem to not age at all whenever they're compared to Westerners. But Koreaboo revealed the ~REAL~ reason (we think!) why they look younger compared to celebs from the West: it's the difference in their makeup trends.
According to their article, This Is One Reason Why Asians Look Younger Than Westerners, Westerners prefer makeup trends that make them look "mature and sophisticated." On the other hand, Asians prefer makeup style that's "more youthful" and innocent.
And we think they're right about the difference in makeup trends between Asia and the West. Because when we stalked your favorite Korean and Hollywood stars showing off their everyday looks, we think that there really isn't much of a difference. Just scroll down below to see!
- 17 years old: Kim Yoo Jung and Bailee Madison
- 19 years old: Seo Ji Hee and Kylie Jenner
- 20 years old: Moon Ga Yeong and Lili Reinhart
- 21 years old: Ju Da Yeong and Katherine Langford
- 22 years old: Kim Ji Won and Camila Mendes
- 23 years old: IU and Saoirse Ronan
- 24 years old: Go Ah Sung and Cara Delevingne
- 25 years old: Kim Go Eun and Shailene Woodley
- 26 years old: Lee Sung Kyung and Emma Roberts
- 27 years old: Park Shin Hye and Emma Watson