There's a Mean Girls Quote For Everything
Mean Girls, the ultimate teen movie of this generation, turns 10 today. You think it's no biggie? Boo, you! For starters, this film has contributed so much to pop culture. The movie can even pass off as one of the most quotable movies in history, we think.
Don't believe us? Here are a few (52—one for every week of the year!) quotes we can absolutely use for just about any situation for every single day of our lives:
1. The Sitch: One of your BFFs asks another person why she didn't get a tan when she just came from the beach.
2. The Sitch: Your BFF decides to ditch your plans of hanging out together—after you've been planning it for ages.
"Boo, you wh***!"
3. The Sitch: Someone asks you to do something, but you don't want to. Flaker!
"I can't (get out). I'm sick. *cough, cough*"
4. The Sitch: You find out someone's been spreading rumors about you.
"I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm so popular."
5. The Sitch: You just got your allowance and it's a sale weekend.
6. The Sitch: It's a Wednesday.
"On Wednesdays, we wear pink!"
7. The Sitch: Your BFFs are not in good terms with each other, and you're getting a little tired of their drama. Can't we all just get along?!
"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles, and everyone would eat and be happy."
8. The Sitch: When someone who's not part of your barkada tries to join in on your conversation.
"She doesn't even go here!"
9. The Sitch: After you got hit by a ball during PE class, or after any embarrassing situation really.
10. The Sitch: You and your friends are talking about intimacy. Preach!
"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die!"
11. The Sitch: Someone you know just got a haircut.
"I hear her hair's insured for $10,000."
12. The Sitch: You're having a hot goss sesh with the BFFs, but you can't contribute anything juicy. #FOMO
"She asked me how to spell orange."
13. The Sitch: You're all wondering how a person knows so many things.
14. The Sitch: Something cool just happened.
"That is so fetch!"
15. The Sitch: Someone said the line from #14 first. Boo!
"Stop making fetch happen, it's not going to happen!"
16. The Sitch: For absolutely ANY cool situation!
"You go, Glenn Coco!"
17. The Sitch: You met this person after ages and the first thing s/he tells you is you gained weight.
18. The Sitch: When rain starts pouring outside.
"There's a 30% chance that it's already raining."
19. The Sitch: You and your besties are dying of boredom, or when you're just plain hungry.
"Do you want to do something fun? Want to go to Taco Bell?"
20. The Sitch: You know something most people don't, and they ask you where you got the info.
"I'm kinda psychic. I have a fiftth sense. It's like I have ESPN or something."
21. The Sitch: Your BFF is on a diet.
"Is butter a carb?"
22. The Sitch: When someone compliments you.
"You're like really pretty." "Thanks!" "So you agree? You think you're really pretty?"
23. The Sitch: Your BFF just did something cool, like ace an exam or dump her d-bag of a boyfriend.
"Oh my god, Danny DeVito, I love your work!"
24. The Sitch: You're talking about cousins, or you're introducing your cousins, or you're introduced to a friend's cousin, or any situation where the word "cousin" is mentioned.
"So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins..."
25. The Sitch: Your friends come over to your place.
"I just want you to know, if you ever need anything, don't be shy, okay? There are no rules in this house. I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom."
26. The Sitch: You're talking about a hot celeb.
"She's fabulous, but she's evil."
27. The Sitch: To your crush.
"You're a regulation hottie."
28. The Sitch: When your lucky streak suddenly runs out.
"Damn, Africa, what happened?"
29. The Sitch: Someone you all know just went through a breakup, and your friend says it's such a loss for the girl because the guy's super good-looking.
30. The Sitch: Someone from your circle wants to do something most of you don't approve of.
"You cannot do that. That is social suicide. Damn! You are so lucky you have us to guide you."
31. The Sitch: You called your friend's house and she's not home yet. And you have, like, very important news!
"This is Susan from Planned Parenthood, I have her test results. If you could have her call me as soon as she can. It’s urgent. Thank you."
32. The Sitch: That time you want to do something to stop bad things from happening, and you just need to explain yourself first.
"There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it."
33. The Sitch: You're supposed to give all your classmates a cute gift, but you made a mistake and didn't have enough for everyone.
34. The Sitch: Someone you know is wearing a ponytail.
"And you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week, so I guess you chose today."
35. The Sitch: People ask you why you're not yourself today.
"I'm a mouse, duh."
36. The Sitch: Your BFF is upset about all her haters.
"Don't let your haters stop you from doing your thang."
37. The Sitch: One of your suitors breaks down when you refuse to reciprocate his feelings for you. Aww!
38. The Sitch: Someone asks you how you've been lately.
"Why are you so obsessed with me?"
39. The Sitch: Classes just started and you want to know how your friend's summer vacay was.
"Did you have an awesome time? Did you drink awesome shooters and listen to awesome music, and then just sit around and soak up each other's awesomeness?"
40. The Sitch: When you're all just staring at each other, and the silence is begging someone in the group to say something.
"Well, this has been sufficiently awkward..."
41. The Sitch: Your friends want to talk... after you just finished putting on your makeup.
"Uh, lip gloss!"
42. The Sitch: Your friend has a lot of feelings.
43. The Sitch: To your crush—when you want to talk to him, but you don't know what to say.
"Your hair looks sexy pushed back."
44. The Sitch: When you don't feel like talking.
"Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries."
45. The Sitch: School day is FINALLY over! Plus points if you can tell this to your teacher after the bell rings.
46. The Sitch: Your friend asks you if there's any major improvement on your crush situation.
"On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was."
47. The Sitch: When you're so angry, you want to burst.
"We should just totally stab Caesar!"
48. The Sitch: That time you don't approve of something.
"I don't think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel, would be too pleased to hear about this."
49. The Sitch: After hours and hours, you've finally assigned everything for a class project.
"Good. So it's settled. You can go shave your back now."
50. The Sitch: When greeting your friends.
"Hey, hey, hey! How are my best girl friends?"
51. The Sitch: On those days when you're having the worst menstrual cramps, ever!
"Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons. But I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!"
52. The Sitch: You want to make a grand entrance.
"New meat coming through!"
P.S. We want to include more quotes from the movie, but we're kind of saving them for ourselves. So fetch, right?
P.P.S. Make sure you tell people you're just kidding after saying these lines, or you might get yourself in trouble.
What Mean Girls quote do you use often, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!