The Stages of Meeting Your Fave Celebrity in Person Expressed in Nadine Lustre Emojis
Ever fangirl so hard on a celebrity and got the chance to meet him in person? Sounds awesome, right? But meeting your favorite celeb isn't as easy as you think it would be. We actually go through a whirlwind of emotions whenever we're given that moment. Don't believe us? Let us walk you through the ~feelings~.
- Shock. You just found out that you've got the chance of a lifetime. It's just a few minutes, but it's still a few minutes with your favorite celebrity. You don't know what to do in order to prepare for that moment, so you try to calm down first and absorb the information you just got.
- Anticipation. When that day finally comes, you find yourself waiting for hours and hours because you have to go through a lot of things before finally seeing him. Although it is a little tiring, you really can't complain because this is the moment you've been waiting for all your life.
- Kilig. Then he enters the room bringing with him all the awesomeness you always knew he possessed. You try to contain yourself and all your feelings, try to hold back that grin that starts to make its way on your lips from the thought of being in the same room as him. When can you finally shake his hand and say hello? All together now: Ahh!
- Spazzing. Okay, not totally. You still have to control your emotions or his security might take you out for fear of his safety. But the moment you finally meet his eyes, your emotions suddenly get out of hand. You can't control that grin anymore and your voice goes about five octaves higher. How can you pull yourself together when he's right there in front of you? HOW?!
- Grief. Then the moment's over. It feels like it's been just a few seconds. You haven't even told him stories of your fave fangirl moments yet. *sobs* Bitin!
- Withdrawal. It's just a few minutes but you still can't get over the fact that it was over too soon. You pray that the stars align for you once again, so you can have a few more minutes with your fave celeb. You know it's a long shot, but you also believe that optimism can take you places.
- Going back to business. The only thing that's left to do? Get back to your life and just enjoy being his number one fan. Who knows, you might end up with another ticket to meet him again and it's going to be a little longer than the first one. Yay!
Have you met your favorite celebrity already, Candy Girls? Share your stories in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
Hi! It's been so long since I planned to post my story in another platform aside from wattpad and now here I am, hoping that my story can be featured here.
My story is entitle "Who Are You," it's a tagalog-english teen fiction story so I hope, those filipinos who visit here can read my story!
WHO ARE YOU: PRELUDE
Sinungaling na ba ako kung sasabihin ko sa inyo ang pangalan ko? Hindi ako sure kung anong sasabihin kong pangalan ko pero may nagsasabi sa aking wag nalang magpakilala sa inyo.
May gusto lang naman akong itanong... Paano kung may makilala ka sa kasalukuyan na nagpapaalala sayo sa nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang nakilala mo sa kasalukuyan ay may tinatago pa lang sikreto na kahit siya mismo ay walang alam pero may kinalaman sa iyong nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang dalawang ito ay may koneksyon? Anong pipiliin mo? Ang nakilala mo sa nakaraan? O ang nagpakilala bilang ibang tao sa kasalukuyan? Past? Or Present?
There was this guy I dated for a while but things didn't turn out well. I was so into him that one night I can't stop thinking about him, I've decided to send his MOM a message on facebook confessing how much I like her son. I wish it ended there but no. I had to make it so emotional, lengthy and detailed like the drama queen I am. Luckily, it went to message request so I'm hoping she hasn't really read it yet. Up until this day it makes me cringe whenever I think about it but hey, whenever it pops in my mind I make myself laugh too so thank you self for being unbelievably shameless and brave when it comes to love. I may age faster because I have made a lot of cringe-worthy moments that I constantly make faces out of embarrassment just reflecting on my antics but I know I've made more hilarious memories than what ifs and somehow that makes the disappointments feel more like assurances that I have gave it my all and I have lived as honest (maybe a little to honest) as I could. #ItsOnlyNatural #CanBnatural
I've been investing in arts, photography, and writing. I've also got back to reading the other day and I finished reading this amazing book entitled 300 Things I Hope by Iain S. Thomas. It is all about the things the author hopes his readers to do in all aspects of life. So, I decided to make a version of it with all of the things I'm hoping for.
I hope I get to see my friends be successful in life. I hope to make a big mural someday. I hope to be a well-known artist like the artists I look up to. I hope to marry the person I am in love with today. I hope to be a little kinder to myself. I hope to see happiness even in the smallest things. I hope to travel the world. I hope to be a good mother and a wife to my future family. I hope to have my artworks displayed in a gallery or an exhibit. I hope to learn more about creative writing. I hope I won't learn how to get tired and give up my passion. I hope I won't get too hard on myself whenever I don't get the results I've been wanting to see in my works. I hope to love myself more even on the days I hate it the most. I hope to lead and empower women; to be their voice and for them to believe in themselves that they can be the woman they look up to. And when I've reached my limit of these things, I hope I won't get tired of reminding myself that my emotions don't make me weak, hence, makes me stronger. These are some of the things I always hope for. What about you? What are you hoping for?
I started fixing myself this quarantine. I mean, I started trying makeup products. As a teen, I'm on my phone almost every hour of the day, scroll on my social media accounts, especially Instagram, and also Pinterest where you get to see nice and pleasing photography by bunch of amazing and beautiful people from different parts of the world. So I started taking my own as well. I did not know that taking your own photo and try to get an Instagramable one is sooooooooo hard, it's exhausting. I do not have alot of space in my room, and I would definitely not do it outside our house because of Corona Virus, and I don't want to be seen by our neighbors HAHA so I have no choice but to make tiis inside my room.
Out of atleast 25 shots, only 2 are a nice picture. While I'm all sweaty and tired, I am proud of what I could do beyond my comfort zone. And this definitely built my self confidence, (and I secret love the compliments I received from both people I know and don't know) It's not my first time visiting in here, Candy! But I'm new to writing my thoughts and experiences, so bare with me HAHA.
Until next time!