The Stages of Meeting Your Fave Celebrity in Person Expressed in Nadine Lustre Emojis
Ever fangirl so hard on a celebrity and got the chance to meet him in person? Sounds awesome, right? But meeting your favorite celeb isn't as easy as you think it would be. We actually go through a whirlwind of emotions whenever we're given that moment. Don't believe us? Let us walk you through the ~feelings~.
- Shock. You just found out that you've got the chance of a lifetime. It's just a few minutes, but it's still a few minutes with your favorite celebrity. You don't know what to do in order to prepare for that moment, so you try to calm down first and absorb the information you just got.
- Anticipation. When that day finally comes, you find yourself waiting for hours and hours because you have to go through a lot of things before finally seeing him. Although it is a little tiring, you really can't complain because this is the moment you've been waiting for all your life.
- Kilig. Then he enters the room bringing with him all the awesomeness you always knew he possessed. You try to contain yourself and all your feelings, try to hold back that grin that starts to make its way on your lips from the thought of being in the same room as him. When can you finally shake his hand and say hello? All together now: Ahh!
- Spazzing. Okay, not totally. You still have to control your emotions or his security might take you out for fear of his safety. But the moment you finally meet his eyes, your emotions suddenly get out of hand. You can't control that grin anymore and your voice goes about five octaves higher. How can you pull yourself together when he's right there in front of you? HOW?!
- Grief. Then the moment's over. It feels like it's been just a few seconds. You haven't even told him stories of your fave fangirl moments yet. *sobs* Bitin!
- Withdrawal. It's just a few minutes but you still can't get over the fact that it was over too soon. You pray that the stars align for you once again, so you can have a few more minutes with your fave celeb. You know it's a long shot, but you also believe that optimism can take you places.
- Going back to business. The only thing that's left to do? Get back to your life and just enjoy being his number one fan. Who knows, you might end up with another ticket to meet him again and it's going to be a little longer than the first one. Yay!
Have you met your favorite celebrity already, Candy Girls? Share your stories in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)