The Definitive List of Taylor Swift's BFFs
Country singer Taylor Swift may not be so lucky when it comes to finding romance, but she is definitely the luckiest in the friendship department. She's been spotted hanging out with a few of our favorite celebrities, and we can't help but ask: What does it take to get a seat at Tay's table?
While we're trying to figure out the answer to that question, we came up with a list of her BFFs—those we'd get to hang out with once Tay decides she'll want to have us in her circle.
1. Selena Gomez. So, technically, Sel shouldn't be on this list because they've been having a tiff since she got back together with Justin Bieber. But we so want them to be friends again. Maybe they just need some catching up to realize they're constants in each other's lives?
This GIF must say a lot about Tay's current feelings about Jelena rekindling their relationship. Aww!
2. Ed Sheeran. We hope everything doesn't change between these two amazing musicians (LOL at the song reference). We'd love to listen to more of their collaborations in the future.
3. Gracie Gold. The Olympian figure skater was the most recent BFF spotted with Tay. They baked cookies together just recently.
4. Lily Aldridge. The two have been friends for quite some time already, and we saw how sweet they were when Tay performed at last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
5. Sarah Hyland. The two rung in 2014 together and even hung out during the Golden Globes.
6. Hailee Steinfeld. Despite their busy schedules, the two still find the time to hang out with each other. How sweet is that?
7. Karlie Kloss. Aside from Lily, Tay also made friends with another supermodel. She went around North California with Karlie for some BFF QT!
8. Demi Lovato. Selena and Tay used to be friends, so it's no surprise that Demi is also friends with Tay.
9. Lorde. How close are they? They're extremely close that Lorde and Tay were once rumored to be a lesbian couple.
10. Cara Delevingne. Harry Styles's exes unite. LOLJK! They were just having a musical time with another one of Tay's friends Ed.
11. Kelly Osbourne. Tay obviously loves baking. She also had another baking sesh with Kelly, wherein they made cupcakes instead of cookies. Yum!
12. Lena Dunham. Lena and Tay began hanging out during the 2013 Grammy Awards, and reunited during the Girls star's after-party for her hosting stint on Saturday Night Live.
13. Jennifer Lawrence. Their friendship gave birth to the most GIF-worthy moment during the Golden Globes: JLaw sneaking up on Tay while she was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest.
14. Dianna Agron. Tay attended the Glee star's birthday party as a tiger. Rawr!
15. Ellie Goulding. Ellie was there when Tay decided to chop off a huge length of her hair. She also sang with her during the Red Tour. Moments like those are best shared with a BFF, and Ellie was there.
16. Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen loves picking on Tay during her show. Remember when she scared the life out of Tay at the backstage of The Ellen DeGeneres Show? And BTW, she has been appearing on Ellen since 2008.
17. Emma Stone. They have been good friends since Tay was 18, and she even introduced Emma to ex-boyfriend Harry Styles!
Who's your favorite Taylor Swift BFF, Candy Girls? Tell us ini the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!