The Definitive Guide To Dating a Guy From One Direction
We're pretty sure most of you have been very happy these past five days. Why? Because One Direction gave us five teasers for their music video for "Night Changes" featuring each member in a quick peek at the full music video, that's why.
ICYDK, their upcoming music video shows each of them going out on date with you. Too bad you're with each of them just via a camera. So until a date with one of them happens IRL (long shot, but we believe), we'll be coming up with our cheat sheet on dating a guy from this boyband from the "Night Changes" video teasers.
1. Do toast to all the good and bad things you've been through together.
2. Do know that even the simplest things can make his day as long as he's with you. Going to the park for a stroll? Totes great!
3. Do wear funny-looking Christmas sweaters and drink hot chocolate this Christmas with him. You'll surely get lucky at the end of the day because you can ask him to sing you a song—and we're pretty sure he'll give in.
4. Don't bring any form of clothing to keep you warm—like a jacket or shawl—when you're out on a dinner date with him. He'll offer his own scarf to keep you warm and will even win a teddy for you to embrace. Teehee!
5. Do go ice skating with him even if you know you're going to make a big FOOL of yourself. He'll be really happy to hold your hand and guide each step you're going to make in the skating rink.
You can watch all the teasers for "Night Changes" here.
The music video for their track off their latest album, Four, was revealed earlier today. We're still smiling after watching the vid over and over again.
Which One Direction cutie would you want to date, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)