Golden Globe winner Sandra Bullock stars in The Blind Side, based on the real life story of Michael Oher (Quentin Aaron), an All-American football star.
We list down why we liked it and why we think you will, too.
- We know nothing about football—and it's okay! Even if you don't understand the game, you won't get lost while watching this film. At the beginning of the film, Leigh Ann Tuohy (Bullock) explains what "the blind side" is. And as the movie progresses, we realize that it isn't just about the game.
- The Tuohys (played by Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, Lily Collins, and Jae Head) are a lovable family! We especially love SJ (Head)'s wisecracks all throughout the movie.
- Michael Oher is an inspiration. He was one of those kids, who could've ended up in a gang—shot dead by the end of the movie—but he was taken in by the Tuohys and he realized his potential.
- It's about family. How even strangers can care for you like they were your own, because there is a lot of love in this world.
- It is real. It's a true-to-life story. It's something that has happened and can happen again. You'll walk out of the theater feeling really good about life and hopefully it'll inspire you to share your love with others as well.
Catch The Blind Side in theaters starting today at your favorite cinema. Check spot.ph for a listing of theaters where you can watch the movie.