The BFF Commandments According to Till I Met You's Ali and Kelly
- Thou shall always be down for a dance-off. 1, 2, 3, 4!
- Even, or especially, when everyone’s watching.
- Thou shall help a friend prepare for a tricky conversation with the parent by impersonating said parent—hair-pulling and "walling" optional.
- Thou shall help a friend see all the sides of a situation to help him/her solve a dilemma.
- Thou shall have a friend's back even if it means doing things outside thy couch potato zone.
- Thou shall drop everything when a friend breaks down, no questions asked.
- Thou shall welcome a friend's "friend" with open arms, and give the two of them space when the moment is right.
- Thou shall (wink wink, nudge) nudge a friend in the right direction upon sensing that something’s up.
- Thou shall reenact iconic scenes from '90s rom-coms. Just because.
- Most importantly, thou shall always support and be happy for one another!
What's your favorite Kelly and Ali moment?