The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Hits Asia
The challenge is still on and it just hit Asia! So if you have nothing to do on this wonderful holiday, why don't you do the #IceBucketChallenge and donate to the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Association? Just go to this page and ask your parents to help you make a donation.
And if you need some inspiration or a little push (because a bucket of ice-cold water over your body sounds scary even in a tropical country like ours!), watch these videos of your fave KPop stars and Pinoy athletes who have done the challenge already. Good luck, Candy Girls!
1. Choi Siwon of Super Junior
2. Lee Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior
3. Dave Bautista a.k.a. Guardians of the Galaxy's Drax the Destroyer. Technically, he's not in the Philippines—but he's Pinoy!
4. Philippine Basketball Association player Jeric Teng
5. The Filipino Flash Nonito Donaire, Jr.
As of press time, the ALSA has raised a total of US$22.9 million! And according to the organization, this is 12 times the amount they made last year.
Did you do the challenge? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We love hearing from you. :)