- Taylor Swift was the star of the night as she wins 4 Grammy Awards including the Album of the Year for "Fearless." She was so honored to receive the award and said that she would share this story to her grandchildren over and over again.
- Beyonce breaks the Grammy record for winning the most number of awards by a female artist in one show. She took home six Grammys, including Song of the Year for "Single Ladies" and pop vocal performance of the year for "Halo."
- The music industry remembers the King of Pop as they give a tribute during the Grammys by showing a 3D version of Michael Jackson's "Earth Song." 3D glasses were distributed in Target stores in the US so the viewers at home can watch the video in full 3D. Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, went up the stage to accept the lifetime achievement award in behalf of their father.
- It's not an awards night if a red carpet is not in sight with talk of the best and the worst dresser of the night. Which is your favorite look? Lady GaGa's outrageous outfit or Brit-Brit's what-were-you-thinking getup?
- The Grammy Awards' theme for this year is "We're All Fans." The campaign celebrates the power of music to connect everyone in the world. It showcases different videos from social media networking sites singing their favorite songs from different artists like The Black Eyed Peas and Lady GaGa. Why don't you submit your own?
- British singer-songwriter Imogen Heap receives her award for Best Engineered Album wearing a strange looking dress called the "Twitter Dress." Tweets and photos sent by fans using the hashtag #twitdress were displayed in a little screen attached to her bag and a neck piece that has its own Twitter feed.
Know the winners of this year's Grammys here.