Taylor Swift, Jamie King, Selena Gomez, And More Celebs Do The Ice Bucket Challenge
Celebrities are still doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge! Here's another set of videos of a few of your fave stars pouring a bucket of ice cold water over themselves. Which celebrity did it better?
1. Country singer Taylor Swift and her BFF, Hart of Dixie's Jaime King did the challenge together during her rehearsal for the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (she'll be performing at the show, ICYDK). The 2 also proved they're serious about this charity challenge and showed that they're donating cold hard cash in another video.
2. TayTay nominated her BFF Selena Gomez to do it, too. Can we all take a moment to acknowledge the singer's cute little scream in this video?
3. Justin Timberlake did the challenge with a whole bunch of people! Looks like the cold never bothered them because they even cheered and screamed after doing it.
4. Jimmy Fallon, Steve Higgins, and The Roots. The guys of Fallon Tonight who were challenged by Justin Timberlake did this during the show!
5. Ryan Seacrest's bucket may look like it shouldn't be taken seriously, but when it's full of ice cold water, you would really think twice.
6. So which judge from The Voice won the challenge? Is it Carson Daly, Blake Shelton, a very confused Adam Levine, or a frightened Gwen Stefani?
7. Lena Dunham of the TV series Girls also did the challenge given to her by bestie, T-Swizzle. And of course she does it wearing this cute bathing suit!
8. TV show host Conan O'Brian thought he pulled a fast one on the ALS, but no. Sorry, Conan.
9. Don't you just want to nominate Girls star Jemima Kirke's Ice Bucket Challenge video as the cutest? She decided to do it with her kids and her extended brood!
10. Nina Dobrev shows off her super fit bod in her take on the challenge. Plus, she ends the video in true #YOLO fashion!
11. Teen Wolf's Tyler Posey joins in on the fun, adding his own twist to the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Who do you want to see doing this challenge next, Candy Girls? We can't wait to see One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and Emma Stone do this, too, since they've been nominated already!