The long wait is over! 1989 is out and we can finally listen to a different side of Taylor Swift in her fifth album. To celebrate this momentous occasion (haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate), we put together T-Swizzle by the numbers—in true 1989 fashion, because 1989 is a number get it? Just us. Okay. Moving along...
13. Her favorite number and her lucky number.
T-Swizzle was also born on the 13th, December 13. We're betting that if a 13th month existed, she'll probably beg the stars to let her come out into the world on that month, too.
She also teased lyrics from the tracks in 1989 13 days before its release. Did you guess what each track was about correctly?
1989. The year she was born and the title of her latest album.
5. Sets of polaroids she's including in the physical copy of 1989. Each copy contains 1 set (13 polaroids) with handwritten lyrics from the tracks in the record.
8 seconds. The length of white noise you can listen to in the mysterious "Track #3," which magically hit the top spot in iTunes Canada.
8. Number of retweets she's done since 1989 came out. The first RT was from Ed Sheeran. And the last one as of press time was Lorde's. NBD.
35. Days she publicly dated One Direction's Harry Styles who many people believe is the inspiration for the song, "Out of the Woods," the fourth track in 1989.
45.8M... and counting. Her followers on Twitter.
12,412,259... and counting. Her followers on Instagram.
5. Movies she's been in—Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, Hannah Montana: The Movie, Valentine's Day, The Lorax, and The Giver.
4. Houses she lives in, if you include the 4-bedroom home she bought for her parents in Belle Meade, Tennessee. T-Swizzle also owns a penthouse in Tribeca, NYC, a 3-bedroom home in Beverly Hills, California, and another penthouse in Midtown Nashville, Tennessee.
1000 tickets and 500 meet-and-greets. Her giveaways for 1989.
I'm giving out 1000 tickets and 500 meet and greets. You can enter as many times as you want, but you HAVE to enter this week. 7 hours.— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) October 26, 2014
48 minutes, 40 seconds. The collective amount of time the tracks from 1989 will run if you play it from start to end. Of course, we all know it'll be more than this because duh, you won't play it just once, right?
5. Studio albums (Taylor Swift, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, and 1989) she's made and Tay's just what, 24? What are we doing with our lives? LOLJK! We're busy fangirling of course, and that's very important, too.
3. Concert tours (Fearless Tour, Speak Now World Tour, and The Red Tour) she's done. Were you at the Red Tour when it made its stop here last June?
XX. Best friends. She's probably one of the friendliest celebs in the biz and there's a new addition to her clique every now and then. Some of Tay's BFFs are Emma Stone, Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran, and Lorde.
2. Cats: Meredith Grey and Olivia Benson. She appeared with a lot of them for the Diet Coke campaign, though, and looked like she's having a grand time.