The unexpected showbiz couple that is CciDrea have captured the hearts of loyal fans and curious onlookers alike. Although previously linked to other showbiz artists, Kapamilya stars Andrea Brillantes and Ricci Rivero have been showing the public that they have their own love story to tell.
As such, many have already recognized them as a fan-favorite even though they only recently went public with their relationship. With their genuine chemistry and ever-growing support for one another, it’s easy to see why people have fallen in love with the couple!
Curious to learn more about the pair? Below, check out five times Andrea and Ricci warmed our hearts:
1. You probably already know the story behind the now-viral “I just wanna ask Blythe to be my girlfriend” line. But just in case you’re not updated, here’s a quick refresher: After the UP Fighting Maroons won against the FEU Tamaraws, Ricci bravely headed to the announcing booth to ask Andrea to be his girlfriend. Resembling the turning point in a Wattpad story, the crowd erupted in cheers as Andrea said yes!
2. Despite Andrea’s busy showbiz schedule, she still made the time to watch her boyfriend’s basketball game following a photoshoot. Many netizens were left in awe as she took to Twitter to share her panic while rushing to the game.
3. While entering the arena for one of his games, Ricci was spotted sporting merch from Andrea's recent collaboration with Mobile Legends. If you zoom in on Ricci’s water bottle, you’ll also see a familiar character design that was publicized on Andrea’s Instagram just weeks before. We love a supportive boyfriend!
4. Andrea was a constant audience member in almost all of Ricci’s games, and the championship games were obviously no exception. Following Ricci’s grand victory, Andrea was all smiles as she flexed her boyfriend’s latest win on Instagram.
5. FYI, Ricci isn’t the only athlete in the relationship! After the UAAP Basketball League for UAAP Season 84 met its end, Star Magic’s All Star Games coincidentally started. This time around, Andrea was the one on court as part of Star Magic’s female volleyball team, while Ricci sat courtside with hugs and water ready for his girlfriend.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!