She's Dating The Gangster: 10 Problems Only Kenji And Athena Will Understand
By now, most of you may have seen She's Dating the Gangster more than once already. The movie was too much to handle, don't you think? Kenji (Daniel Padilla) and Athena (Kathryn Bernardo) had so many things to deal with that we just had to make this list to keep track of their issues.
1. Silencing the pager. #vintage
2. Walking around the campus with a bunch of skateboard-riding teens around you.
3. Sustaining your energy until the end of a basketball game to cheer for your boyfriend.
4. A heart that can't handle so much feels.
5. The right love at the wrong time—at such a young age.
6. Relying on fate to allow your paths to cross again or, in this case, relying on 2 teens who are annoyed with each other.
7. Dealing with one sick love story—or should we say 2 sick love stories? #sicktopia
8. Figuring out where a pretend relationship ends and a real one begins.
9. Waiting for years and years to see your one true love again.
10. Being unable to breathe.
She's Dating the Gangster is now showing in cinemas nationwide!